MITCH is a registered not for profit organisation focused on identifying and nurturing the musical talent that resides within the central highlands area of regional Victoria, Australia.
Working with local schools, music groups and businesses, we promote the appreciation and enjoyment of music in the region.
Proceeds from our concerts are returned to the community with a priority given to supporting up and coming young performers in the central highlands.
It is the intention in future years to continue creating opportunities for artistic expression through music in the region with activities such as:
Current activities and goals
- the issuing of monetary gift certificates
- where talent is identified, potential funding for professional tuition
- from July 2013 the establishment of an annual Young Achievers Award
- creation of scholarship funds for both eligible high school and university students
- the establishment of a Centre for Music in the central highlands region of Victoria
MITCH is proud to welcome Hanging Rock Winery as a supporter